Friday, February 25, 2005

I Love...

  • American Idol: There’s Simon!!!!Though he sometimes gives nasty comments at least he’s honest and won’t settle for anything less. And also, there’s always some jerk who doesn’t take no for an answer (come on man..be real…even the fat lady sings better)
  • Bridget Jones: Somewhere..sometime under the blue moon it reminds me of myself!!!
  • Sex and the City: Girl rules the world!!! Although the sex part is a bit overexposed but at least someone has the guts to write something original like this. No to mention the ladies have great clothes and shoes.. of course.
  • Starbuck: Ouch…imagine yourself sitting in a café with a glass of frappe and a good book on your hand..having a quiet moment for yourself …..Starbuck would be the one (but definitely not the one at the mall). Love the Mocha Frappe there.
  • Bookstore’s corner: The one place where you can read and having a wild imagination about it(hey…I know what you’re thinking…oh please, I always take cookbook).
  • Keanu Reeves: He’s so cool!!!I think he doesn’t aging like other actor and have you seen him lately in “Constantine”..OMG, he’s so gorgeous (I always have a crush on him since teenager).
  • Jazz Music: The one cure for my roller coaster mood. Jazz also the one that makes me and my hubby attract to each other.
  • Egg: Aside from having 'egg' that ovulates each month, I'm such an egg-kinda-gal. Just serve me any kind of egg: scrambled, boiled, omelette, sunny side up..it'll be gone in a matter of seconds.

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Rea Yohannes said...

I love egg too... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home